Six things to know about the Six Point Shorts from Ball and Buck:
- They’re handmade in New York, New York by Jay Z.*
- The lightweight chambray, twill and canvas fabrics will allow your kibble and bits to breath easy, so your crotch won’t smell like a subway station by the end of the day.
- They have an additional back inseam for easy tailoring, in case you finally decide to lose some of the weight you’ve been saying you’re going to lose since April.
- They have duck camo twill pocket linings. I don’t have anything witty to say about that, that’s just tight AF.
- They come in a bevy of bright, summery colors so you can stop being such a fuddy-duddy, and start being a funny-dunny, get it?
- They’re on sale for $54 with plenty of sizes left, which is great because, at this rate, we could be wearing shorts into November (which means white people will be wearing them until February).
*Jay Z did not make these shorts by hand… at least we don’t think he did. His rep would neither confirm nor deny.
For price and purchase info, visit Ball and Buck.